Friday, July 2, 2010

It's my "dude" date! :o)

Yesterday my friend Kimberly commented on Facebook that it was nearly my due date, but had a typo and ended up putting "dude date" which I thought was hilarious. So...yes, today is the little dude's due date or my "dude date."

Even though today is the day we have been looking toward for nine long months, it appears that today is just another day. I don't think little dude has any plans for being on time. I have a tendency to be tardy, so I guess Myles takes after me in this respect. So...more waiting. The doctor is still planning to induce me on July 10th if Myles doesn't decide to come on his own, so it looks like we've only got one more week until the BABY IS HERE! I can't wait!!!!!!

So even though I am totally ready for the baby to be born, there is one perk to not having him here yet - I get to go to Corey and Shawna's wedding! Brent is the best man in his buddy Corey's wedding tomorrow, and for the last 9 months I have been worried that the birth of the baby was going to throw a monkey wrench in their wedding plans. Now I know we aren't totally out of the woods yet, but so far it looks like we are both going to get to go to the wedding (knock on wood). Since we've made it this long, I'm hoping Myles doesn't decide the middle of their reception would be an awesome place to announce that he is coming soon. Hahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment