Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Officially entering the world of blogging

As we are getting closer and closer to Myles' arrival, I decided I wanted to get something in place to update people with pictures and info about the tail end of my pregnancy and, more importantly, MYLES...when he gets here. :)
Hopefully this will be a good way to get stuff out to our loved ones. I hope I can keep it updated!

Sooo......update for today....I had my 36 week OB appointment today. (ONE MONTH TO GO!) Everything looks good and it seems like Myles has moved down into position for birth. That doesn't mean anything is imminent, but it does mean I now have to pee.....all the time. Thanks little dude. :) I go back to the doc next week...and every week from here on out.

On the subject of doctors...we will be meeting with two potential pediatricians next week. It feels strange to "interview" a doctor.... What am I supposed to ask?

Love to all,
Kara

1 comment:

  1. My concern was how they'd feel about me doing delayed vax...other than that it was pretty awkward. They pretty much run the show :-)

    ReplyDelete